Surfalloy Coated Transfer Fingers
What is Surfalloy Coating?
An electronically controlled pulsed-arc micro welding process which metallurgically bonds tungsten carbide uniformly to a steel substrate. Tungsten carbide coating works at near-ambient temperatures to ensure that your work piece doesn't become embrittled or warped; we can even surface treat hardened parts.
What are the benefits of Surfalloy Coating your fingers?
- Increased gripping power = never drop a blank!
- Carbide coating increases tool life
- Decreases downtime
- Coating surface hardness is up to 74Rc
- Excellent Uniformity
- Coating will not chip, peel or flake
- In most cases, clamping pressure can be reduced
- Increase machining rates with additional gripping power
- Increase or decrease the coefficient of friction
CLICK HERE to return to the Transfer Finger Home Page